Knowsys Blog: SAT and ACT
- Features clear, straightforward, and logical explanations of SAT and ACT-style problems
A great resource for teachers:
- Use the blog to embed SAT and ACT questions into your daily class time
- Use the "Search" bar on myknowsys.com to find published questions and Knowsys responses on topics relevant to your class content
Email delivery subscription now available!
A great resource for students:
- Follow along with the Knowsys methods for the SAT and ACT questions of the day
- Use the "Search" bar on myknowsys.com to study specific topics like triangles or idioms
To download a brief slideshow on how to use the Blog in your classroom, click here.
College Readiness Timelines
SAT-ACT Comparison Chart
State of Texas Graduation Requirements Chart
- Click on the chart to the left to download a handy summary of the latest version of the TEA Graduation Requirements.
- This color 11" x 17" chart provides a handy view of the new graduation requirements
You may also wish to download the official Texas Education Agency 3 page brochure. Click here.
Presentations and Professional Development
Knowsys provides numerous presentations throughout the year at various conferences. Download the presentation slideshows by clicking on the links below.
Knowsys also offers Professional Development and CPE credit hours for PD. Please contact us to schedule Professional Development for your team!
- Swimming in the Alphabet Soup of Tests
- Building Study Skills to Last a Lifetime
- Teaching Your Child Things the School Doesn't
- College Readiness Timeline-Not Just for Secondary Students
- Middle School Today, National Merit Tomorrow (Sheila Griffith, Ph.D., and Karen J. Green, M.Ed.)
- Knowsys SAT Score Report Strategy Session