Want to help students write and communicate better?
Want to maximize Writing test scores?
Looking for a solid Grammar textbook?
Look no further. Knowsys Navigating Grammar has what you need!
The Building Blocks of English
Navigating Grammar contains a systematic grammar starting with nouns, pronouns, and verbs. It builds in complexity to compound and complex sentences (and their punctuation).
- Comprehensive instruction, example, and exercises
- Covers the Texas grammar TEKS
- 474 pages (approximately 155 pages per level)
- Designed for multi-year use (3 levels in 1 book)
- Contains 3 levels that spiral through the same concepts with new examples and increasing complexity
- Increases complexity progressively through each level
SAT-Style and ACT-Style Passages and Questions
- Includes 36 SAT-style and ACT-style grammar passages and questions
- Explores passages drawn from a range of topics and formats
- Integrates application of concepts taught
- Provides ongoing spiraling and review of earlier concepts