Pre-Algebra materials for both School Districts and Private Individuals. Materials are created to teach and reinforce Pre-Algebra concepts. Continuous spiraling keeps students fresh on the content. Contact Knowsys at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Knowsys Basic Genius Algebra
Progression of Lessons
- Mental Math
- Single-variable Equations
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Rate of Change
Perfect for At-Risk Students
The Knowsys Basic Genius Algebra I EOC Course is written specifically to address the unique learning needs of at-risk students.
Our approach is two-pronged: first we provide a strategic review of key concepts and calculator skills and then we introduce test review.
Systematic And Organized
- Progresses from basic concepts to multi-step, complex word problems
- Systematically builds math vocabulary
- Provides step-by-step methods
- Emphasizes thinking and understanding, making approximations, and reading carefully
Basic Genius Algebra Helps students Master the essentials of Algebra
The Knowsys System:
At-risk students are often the toughest to work with because of the “I can’t/I won’t” attitude that is a natural by-product of repeated failure.
The Knowsys System is built on 5 elements:
- The Culture of Success
- The Skills Stage
- The Drills Stage
- Student Resources
- Teacher Resources.
Together, these elements empower teachers to transform “I can’t!” and “I won’t!” into “I’ll try” and “I DID IT!”
The Culture of Success:
The Knowsys classroom is designed to re-engage students with math by revolutionizing the math classroom:
environment, expectations, grading, and resources.
The Skills Stage:
Here we focus on the necessary foundational concepts that students need to master before they can successfully
handle multi-step word problems that require the sequential application of the foundational skills.
The Drills Stage:
In this stage, we focus on applying the mastered concepts to the multi-step exam problems. Students will
work through problems systematically, reviewing as they go to ensure they develop the problem-solving skills
necessary to succeed.
- Consumable Student Workbooks
- Plenty of space to work out problems
- Simple, clean design to keep students focused
- Day-by-day syllabus
- Cumulative exams, ready to print
- Daily cumulative warm-ups, ready to print
- Downloadable slide show presentations for all introductions and examples
- Online support and discussion forum
Flashcards For Hands-On Learning
- Coordinate with the workbook
- Cover essential math vocabulary
- Provide definitions and examples
Don't have the time or money budgeted for a full course? Get the Advanced Math Flip Book and the Algebra Flashcards!